Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

DIY Mini Pennant Banner

About a month ago, I made over my laundry room.  Some may find it a little odd to jazz up such a small space, but I absolutely love the result.  In fact, instead of dragging the clean clothes out to the loft to fold on the floor, I enjoy folding them right then and there on top of the washer.  It's such a happy place! :)

Before I unveil the full makeover, I thought I'd show you how I dressed up a backless frame.  It's sits on a shelf that I added purely to hold really cute decor, ha.  Here are the materials I started with.  Luckily, I had everything in my crafting stash!

I decided to paint polka dots on each of the pennants.  I used the eraser end of a pencil as my paint brush. :)
Once I had all the pieces painted, I stapled the twine to each end of the frame.  Then I used mini clothespins to attach the pennants.
Done and done!

I can't wait to share the rest of the laundry room with you soon!
-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment