Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Secretary Desk Makeover

Happy New Years Eve! 

For today's post, I want to share a secretary's desk that I nabbed for a steal of a deal.  Here is the before.
My vision was navy with white and gold accents, but before I could even crack open the paint can, my friend fell in love, so we changed course just a bit. :)  Wanting to compliment her hutch I had done a year ago, she chose white with grey accents. 
And here is how it turned out!
It doesn't even look like the same piece, right?!  And it will compliment her hutch perfectly!  I have been wanting to tackle a secretary's desk for so long and I had so much fun with this transformation, I can't wait to do it again!! :)

Here is one last look at the before and after.
On January 3rd of this year, I published my first post and want to thank all of you for joining me on my creative journey!  I look forward to another year together!!  Have a safe and happy New Years!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment