Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Blog

Alright, let's get started. :)  I have a lot planned for 2014 and this blog is one of them.  

I am a soon-to-be stay at home mama that loves getting creative!  Last April, I took my first furniture painting class and completely fell in love.  After running out of my own pieces to paint, I decided I wanted to start flipping pieces to sell.  I was hooked.  Wanting to share my passion with others, I started a Facebook page - Distress To Impress.  I credit my husband for the ingenious name.  My creative interests expanded even more last fall when I started making wood signs and other home decor, such as re-purposed frames, burlap banners and chalkboards.

So back to this blog.  I plan to use this outlet as a place to share inspirations, how-to's, furniture transformations and more!  Annnnd you may see a post or two about my transition into being a SAHM.

Like I said, there is a lot planned for 2014! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment