Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kate Spade Inspired Nightstand

I LOVE Kate Spade.  In fact, one of my favorite colors is Kate Spade green - come on, you know the one, right!?! :)  I also love when she does anything with stripes or with polka dots, especially gold polka dots.  And since I just can't get enough gold lately, I got a little funky with this nightstand makeover.  It started out like this...
And now looks like this!
 
Don't you think it's the perfect little accent table for a reading corner?  I'm so tempted to keep it, haha. 

I knew I wanted to do a black and peacock blue combo, but after three coats of Maison Blanche Wrought Iron and three coats of Corinth Blue, I felt it was missing something. 
Enter in Kate Spade and her inspiration for gold polka dots.
NOW we were getting somewhere.  I also did some gold detailing on top too!  And of course found the perfect gold polka dot paper to add to the drawer.  I really do love how this turned out.  Here is another look!
Until next time! :)
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment