Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ready for a little home tour?  I'm excited to share what Valentine's Day looks like at our house!

Guests are first greeted by the hand-made door wreath.


Did you notice it's slightly different than what I had in a previous post?!  Good eye!!  I'm much happier with this version.

Once inside the entryway, you step right into our family room.  If you look left, you see the fireplace and mantle and if you look right, you see the bookcase - both gussied up for the holiday.





Continuing on, you make your way into the kitchen - just a small touch here above the desk.
And finally, as you head upstairs we have this enormous ledge, which at first I never knew what to do with, but now is one of my most favorites places in the house to decorate.
There you have it!

I hope you all have a very special day filled with lots of love and laughter!
-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment